Sometimes we are in a hurry and don’t have time to do an elaborate cooking! Also, when the guests visit you unannounced, it becomes really difficult to make the ends meet for serving them a quick snack. You may think what to do now? So, here is the solution. You can try making Veggie Egg Paratha or Crispy Herb and Garlic Potato Wedges, surely they would like it. Veggie Egg Paratha is a unique snack that your kids will devour without any complaints! Do note down the recipe for Veggie Egg Paratha and whenever you feel like running out of time, you can prepare it.
Veggie Egg Paratha
- Medium sized onion finely chopped - 2
- Chopped carrot - ½ cup
- Chopped bean - ½ cup
- Medium sized capsicum finely chopped - 1
- Chopped Green chilli - 2
- Maida - 3 cups
- Besan (gram flour) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tbs
- Soda-bi-curb (food soda) - 1tsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add onions, green chilies capsicum, Maida and Besan. Mix it
- Pour 2 cups of water in it. Gentle stir the batter.
- Then add the eggs and soda beat well. Keep stirring until you get smooth batter. Add salt and sugar . Add water enough to thin it down to make it of a pouring consistency.
- Add few drops of oil to a nonstick tawa. When the tawa is hot enough pour a ladle full of batter in the center of the pan.
- Spread it evenly to make things crepe. Add oil towards the edges.
- When it turns golden color flip it and fry another side. Now your Veggie Egg Paratha is ready. Serve with tomato ketchup.