Most of us love to drink Lassi. With the last bunch of mangoes still available in the market, I had to prepare Sweet Mango Lassi once again. It is a very refreshing and cooling beverage and tastes best when served chilled. I have used cold water to make it but you could use ice also. Another variation of this Lassi happens to be Strawberry Oats Coconut Lassi which is healthy as well as fruity! Here is how to make Sweet Mango Lassi:
Sweet Mango Lassi
- Mango cut into cube - 2
- Sugar - 2 tbs
- Black salt - 2 tsp
- Curd - 1 packet
- Water - 3 cups
- First wash the mangoes. Then peel and cut the mangoes.
- Take chopped mangoes, sugar, black salt, Curd in a blender. Blend it.
- Add cold water. Again blend it well, till everything mix it up.
- See consistency. According to your preference, you could add more water to dilute it.
- Keep it in a refrigerator. Serves chill.