Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings like Chinese Style Lichee Chicken has a tickling taste. Styled with as an Indo-Chinese dish, primarily gets its flavours from Sweet Chilli Sauce. Instead of making it savoury, sweet chilli sauce helps in granting the perfectly balanced taste to this dish. Along with this sauce, spring onions greens are added while making Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings because they provide this dish a wonderful crunch. And, black pepper, ginger garlic paste are a must to make Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings finger-licking! You could serve this quick bake as a supper or with the main course. Learn to make Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings:
Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings - 500 g
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Sweet chilli sauce - ½ cup
- Spring onion greens - a handful ( Chopped )
- Cut each chicken wing into 2 by cutting it by the middle bone.
- Marinate the chicken wings with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste.
- Wrap the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an oven at 200 degrees celcius.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on a baking tray and cook in the hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and brush with sweet chilli sauce on both the sides.
- Put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, put it on a plate and garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve hot.