Frittata means ‘fried’ in Italian. It is usually made with different kinds of meats or a combination of veggies along with eggs. If your kids run away from veggies, then you can make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata for them. They can’t say no to this cheesy, tender delight and you would indeed feel satisfied for making them eat it as it contains lots of protein and vitamins. I made Spinach and Mushroom Frittata for breakfast last week and within minutes plates were clean. Now, I make this often as my little one requests me to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata every now and then. For a variation, you may even prepare Asparagus and Goat Cheese Frittata someday. So, here’s the recipe for making Spinach and Mushroom Frittata, prepare it within minutes and savour it without a worry of the world:
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
- Eggs - 5
- Spinach - ½ cup
- Mushroom slices - ¼ cup
- Baby potato cut into half - 5-6 ( boiled)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - ¾ tsp
- Cheddar cheese - ¾ cup
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat with electric beater till eggs get nicely frothy.
- Now, it will take around 3-5 mins.
- Now, add all the veggies into it.
- Add salt and pepper
- Now heat a non stick tava and grease it with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture and rotate the pan to spread the mixture.
- Top it up with some cheese all over and cover it with a lid.
- When bottom side gets cooked and become nice and golden, carefully flip and cook the other side.
- Let the cheese to melt and surface to turn golden.
- Cut it into wedges and serve.