Left over rice? No one to eat it? How many times have you faced this? Well, for me it is almost every other day! Instead of throwing the left over rice, you can try this lip smacking Sausage Fried Rice and I bet, your family will keep licking their fingers! The best part of this recipe is, you can go bonkers with the ingredients . In this recipe, I have used a combination of eggs and sausages, my daughter’s favorite. I am sure, once you try this recipe you will fall in love with this. Here you go!
Sausage Fried Rice
- 2 cup cooked (left over) rice
- Ready to fry chicken sausages – 6
- Beaten Eggs – 2
- Medium chopped onion – 1
- Finely chopped carrots – 1 cup
- Boiled peas – ½ cup
- Sunflower oil – 8 tbsp
- White pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fry the sausages and keep aside in a plate.
- Stir fry eggs and keep aside.
- Now sauté the chopped onion until golden.
- Add salt to taste
- Add in chopped carrots and peas and let it cook in slow flame
- Once cooked, add cooked rice and stir fry
- Add the eggs and stir fry for 2—3 minutes
- Sprinkle pepper powder
- Add the sausage and your delicious fried rice is ready