Muesli is a more of a mix of oats, dry fruit/fruit which is eaten with milk. Mostly eaten for breakfast, the health quotient of Muesli is quite high. Oats Coconut Caramel Fruit Parfait tastes really yummy however it needs some preparation and thought! But when it comes to Oats Coconut Muesli, you can mix it up for a wholesome breakfast within no time. Oats Coconut Muesli is made using enriching ingredients like dry grated coconut, mixed dry fruits, pineapple crush, honey, brown sugar, butter, and oats. These ingredients, when baked turn crisp and its blend with milk tastes toothsome. If you are wondering about this week’s breakfast, you have my answer – mix up nutritious Oats Coconut Muesli for everyone! Read its recipe:
Oats Coconut Muesli
- Oats - ¾ cup
- Kopra / dry coconut grated - ½ cup
- Mixed dry fruits ( raisins, badam, dry cranberry etc. ) - ¼ cup
- Pineapple crush - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Preheat your oven at 180 °C.
- Grease your baking tray with some butter and put all the ingredients in the tray.
- Mix everything very well with a spoon.
- Bake at 180°C for first 10 mins.
- Keep stirring the mixture occasionally .
- Increase the temperature to 200°C and bake again for 5-10 mins to get nice brown colour and crispy and roasted texture.
- Don't over bake it.
- Otherwise coconut can get burn.
- Remove it in a bowl and let it cool.
- Store in air tight containers and use as desired.