Whenever it rains and the climate gets all lovely, pakodas and Adrak Wali Chai instantly take over your mind, don’t they? Having prepared Chawal ke Pakode a dozen of times, I ventured to make Noodle Pakodas this time to surprise my kiddo who is a die hard noodle fan! Noodle Pakodas are basically rolled up by mixing boiled noodles with green chillies, onions, and corn flour. I was awed that they got made in minutes plus they turned out super sumptuous as well. Tender yet incredibly crispy, foodies, you definitely need to try Noodle Pakodas for a change! Eager to make these delicious munchies already? Then, have a look at its recipe:
- Noodles – 150 g
- Green chillies – 3
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup (chopped)
- Refined oil – for deep frying
- Onion – 1 (Chopped)
- Cornflour - ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Boil noodles as per instructions on the pack and keep aside .
- When cool, mix with the green chillies, chopped onion and coriander leaves.
- Add cornflour, salt , chaat masala and water to form a smooth thick mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Shape the mixture into small pakodas and drop them in the hot oil.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney .
This recipe is a part of WATeaTimeSnacks recipe contest in collaboration with Typhoo Tea.