Masala Mango Iced Pops…Raise your hand if you agree mangoes and summer holidays are inseparable. It starts with the young green ones. Eat them raw with squinted eyes, make them into pickles or relishes. Does the saying “Eat one more and you’ll have an achy tummy” ring a bell? The ripe mangoes, Ahh, where do I even start. It’s not called king of fruits for no reason. Smoothies, jams, Sandesh, Ice creams or just as is, there is nothing that even comes close. I have a lip smacking, elbow slurping Masala Mango Iced Pops recipe for you Lovelies. Here is how to make these.
Masala Mango Iced Pops
- Ripe mango, skinned and chopped - 3
- Water - 1 and ½ cup
- Roasted, ground cumin seeds - 2 and ½ tsp
- Chaat masala - 2 and ½ tsp
- Agave syrup or honey - 3 Tbsp
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Shredded mint leaves - 1 tsp
- Blend all the ingredients in a Blender.
- Check and adjust the taste.
- Fill up the molds with this liquid.
- Freeze for an hour and half.
- Take the molds out and insert the handle.
- Freeze again for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
You might also like