You would love this quick and easy mango recipe. This Mango Sunshine Cake resembled a cute little sun when I took it in my hand, and hence the name 🙂 It is very soft, fragile and mangoey, perfect to be had with a cup of hot tea. Let us see how to make it.
Mango Sunshine Cake
- Mango puree – ½ cup
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Baking powder – ⅛ tsp
- Baking soda – ⅛ tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Egg – ½ of an egg
- Salt – a pinch
- Mix together mango puree and oil.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat together sugar and egg. Add this to the mango puree mix.
- Mix the corn flour and milk and add to the mango mixture.
- Now slowly fold in the flour mix to the above mixture. Let everything get mixed well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
- Line the cupcake molds with oil.
- Pour in the batter till ¾ of the cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Enjoy the cakes when cooled completely.
You might also like