Smoothies are quite in trend these days, aren’t they? Smoothies not only provide quintessential vitamins and minerals but they also nourish our bodies. Also, smoothies are made quickly using fruits/veggies, a base of yogurt or milk or water; all you need is a blender to make them. Mango Smoothie is one such fruit-based smoothie that you can make during summer and if you have stored up some Mango puree, then it can be prepared even when mangoes are not available. Blended along with fresh curd, vanilla ice-cream, Mango Smoothie turns out to be a good drink to be served with breakfast or supper just like Strawberry Colada Smoothie. As I had prepared it during the summer, I could add mango pieces as well because they were available. During the off-season, you can definitely make Mango Smoothie without adding mango pieces! So, indulge in a quick read and save this recipe for making this drink.
- Mango puree - 1 cup
- Fresh curd - ½ cup
- Milk - ½ cup
- Sugar to taste
- Vanilla ice cream - 2-3 scoop
- Mango Pieces - ¼ cup
- Blend mango puree, curd, milk and sugar with some ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
- Take a Mocktail glass and put some mango pieces at the bottom.
- Pour mango smoothie on top.
- Top with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with few mango pieces or cherries and serve chilled.