With the start of the mango season, I start googling for new recipes which can be made from mangoes. But, then I thought how can I forget this recipe which I have relished since my childhood. To make the mango shake more creamy and thick my Mom use to add vanilla Ice cream but now, its popularly available as ” Mango Manstani”. So, here is my recipe of Mango Mastani with pictures attached.
- Ripe Mangoes - peeled and cut - 2
- Sugar - 4 tsp
- Vanilla Ice-Cream - 5-6 scoop
- Milk - 1 glass
- Mix everything together in the mixer.
- Pour the shake in the glass
- Top it up with Vanilla Ice-Cream
- Serve chilled
- Beath the heat with this Creamy Mango Mastan
You might also like