Mango Green Tea…It is a craze these days to have green tea for various reasons. And it is common to flavour it with choicest fruits and vegetables too. I have tried with raw mango and ripe mango both and both of them really tastes great. I have used honey, cardamom and green tea as common ingredients for both. Summer can be a pleasant with cold green tea and what else can compliment it better than mango!!. Here is how to make.
Mango Green Tea
- Green tea bags - 2
- Water - 2 cups
- Ripe Alphonso Mango - ½
- Honey - 2tsp
- Ice cubes- 10-12
- Cardomom powder - a pinch
- Boil 2cups of water and add green tea bags.
- And add cardamom powder. Stir in, switch off the flame and keep covered.
- Puree mango pulp.
- Take two serving glasses and pour in the mango puree and add green tea equally in both the glasses.
- Add in honey and stir.
- Put ice cubes and decorate with lemon slice.
- Serve chilled.
- For raw mango green tea, use raw mango juice instead of mango puree and adjust the level of sweetness. Other procedure remains same ! 🙂
You might also like