Mango is not only the king of fruits but it is also the most preferred and widely eaten in whole world. Besides its variety and gorgeous flavour mango is good source of vitamin A and C which are beneficial for our eyesight and healthy teeth. Besides this mango has keratenoids which keep our hormonal and immune system in good state. Last but not the least eating mangoes also takes care of your healthy and clear skin. So let us prepare some easy dessert mango gelato which consists of all healthy ingredients. It is a party pleaser and power booster for kids too.
- Mangoes - 2
- Whisked curd - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 tsp
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Red and green candied cherries - 10
- In a blender make puree of mangoes and keep aside.
- In a bowl whisk together curd, sugar and cardamom powder.
- In another bowl take 1 tbsp curd mix and toss with 1 tbsp mango puree.
- Take cupcake liners and place them in a muffin mould.
- Pour little mix in each liner and let it set in freezer.
- Now in a bowl toss together 1 tbsp curd mix and 2 tbsp mango puree to get a darker layer.
- Pour this mix little on frozen cups and freeze again. You can create as many layers you want.
- For final layer top it with mango puree and freeze.
- Once set remove the cupcake liners gently.
- Garnish with candied cherries and serve.
- My secret sauce:
- You can add dry fruits chopped pistachio etc.to the mix to enhance the flavour.
You might also like