Mango Bites…This mango season, indulge yourself in this sweet and creamy coco-mango pudding in crunchy bread baskets. Yes, these frigid delights would make you feel in heaven and tempt you to have more. If you love mangoes then go for it and try for yourself. Simple yet delectable, these are immersed in the authentic mango flavor with a tint of coconut. Here is how to make it.
- Mango (ripe) - 1
- Milk - 1 L
- China grass - 10 g
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Coconut (grated) - ½ cup
- Bread - 8 slices
- Butter (melted) - ½ cup
- Take one peeled mango and puree half of it. Slice the other half into small pieces.
- Boil milk in a pan and add sugar, coconut, mango puree and mango pieces into it. Mix well.
- Now double boil the china grass until fully dissolved.
- Add this to the milk mixture and mix well. Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
- Remove the bread crusts and spread butter on the bread slices.
- Carefully press the bread slices to cupcake moulds and bake for 15 minutes, until they turn
- stiff and golden brown.
- Remove from the moulds and let them cool.
- Once the pudding is set, scoop them out to the prepared bread moulds.
- Enjoy the treat!!
Thandai Shahi Tukda