Beat the heat with a cool treat! Along with the scorching heat of summer, my favorite fruit is also in town. Of course Litchi is very nutritious, they also bring cooling effect on our body. With the first cluster of this season bought in my house, I tried this pudding. The flavor of litchi is simply refreshing and addictive too. I had tried mango pudding, but this is the first time I tried litchi pudding. This is sure going to be on the menu in next get together at my place. So enjoy the sunshine while it last along with soothing litchi pudding. Here is a simple recipe.
- Fresh cream - 200 ml
- Milk - ½ cup
- Litchi (canned/fresh) - 1 cup
- Gelatin - 4 tsp
- Milkmaid - 200 ml
- Beat milk maid and cream in a bowl.
- Add milk and beat again.
- In a small bowl add 5tsp of water to 4 tsp of gelatin.
- Allow it to rest for 5 min till gelatin blooms.
- Now add 5 tsp of warm water to bloomed gelatin and stir till it dissolves.
- Add dissolved gelatin to cream mixture and stir.
- Grind litchi and add to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in individual cups and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Garnish with orange pulp, litchi and serve cold.