The only reason i like summers is just because of Mangoes !! As scorching summers are on head, So we do not feel to have or to make sabjis all the time. This Instant Raw Mango Pickle is going to add taste in your food without any sabji. Here is how to make it.
Instant Raw Mango Pickle
- Raw mangoes - 250 grams
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Mango powder - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1- 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Green chilies - 2 to 3
- Take the mangoes wash and cut them into thick slices with their skin. (you can peel the skin if you want)
- Then take a wok add 1 tbsp oil, let it get little hot.
- Add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and wait for the crackling sound.
- Add green chilies and mango slices in the wok.
- Stir it and add salt, sugar, chili powder, coriander powder and mango powder.
- Mix it well and cover it with a lid for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Ready to eat.Enjoy!!
You might also like
This recipe is in collaboration with Tecnora.