It is fun to eat Pasta with Roasted Tomato and Vegetable Sauce or Creamy Pasta with White Sauce for dinner. However, sometimes, there is so much rush throughout the week that even making the sauce for pasta becomes difficult. To tweak the process, I made Herb Garlic Pasta last week without using any sauces. And, let me tell you, ladies, it turned out really well. Making Herb Garlic Pasta was literally a cake walk. I sauteed garlic, chilli flakes, boiled pasta in some olive oil and even tossed it with fresh basil and chopped parsley. Ideal to be relished for a quick lunch or dinner, Herb Garlic Pasta is going to be made on repeats now, ha! BTW, here’s its recipe for all you:
Herb Garlic Pasta
- Pasta - 400 g
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp
- Garlic - 8-10 cloves ( Chopped )
- Red chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
- Fresh basil leaves - 10-12
- Parsley - 2 tbsp ( Chopped )
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add the chilli flakes and the boiled pasta to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add fresh basil and chopped parsley.
- Toss the pasta well and serve immediately.