Eggless Mango Saffron Pudding…Can there be any better way to enjoy season’s best and yummiest fruit of summer, Mango. This is an easy to make, eggless and creamiest dessert you can make in no time. Do try it out before the mango season goes off. Here is how to make it.
Eggless Mango Saffron Pudding
- Mango puree - 1 and ½ cup
- Milk, at room temperature - 2 and ½ cup
- Fresh Cream - 1 cup
- Corn starch - 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar (adjust to taste) - 5 tbsp
- Vanilla extract - ½ tbsp
- Mango pieces - 3-4 tbsp
- Saffron - ½ tsp
- Whisk milk, cream, saffron and corn starch until well combined.
- Transfer this to a sauce pan and bring it to boil by stirring continuously.
- Stir in mango puree, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Stir to combine well. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on low flame by stirring frequently.
- Turn the flame off and upon cooling, strain it using fine sieve.
- Cover the bowl with a cling film and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Serve chilled by adding fresh diced mango pieces and saffron strands.
You might also like