One of the best things about muffins is that you can eat them for breakfast as well as throughout the day, ha! French Breakfast Muffins and Blueberry Streusel Muffin are our family favourites. But, I am all head over heels for Eggless Malai Muffins as well because they are pretty decadent and very quick to assemble. Eggless Malai Muffins are little goodies of sweetness mainly made from cream, milk, maida and cardamom. Loaded with creaminess and awesomeness Eggless Malai Muffins can be baked on the go and can be easily served as a dessert or breakfast whenever you feel like. Here’s a step-by-step guide for making the same:
Eggless Malai Muffins
- Maida - 1 and ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Malai - 1 cup
- Curd - ¼ cup
- Milk - ½ to ¾ cup ( As required )
- Baking soda - ½ tsp
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sift maida, baking powder, baking powder, cardamom powder and salt together.
- Mix malai, curd and sugar in a bowl.
- Keep it side for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk the mixture until sugar dissolve.
- Do not over whisk.
- Mix maida mixture in sweet malai.
- Add milk, little by little to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in the muffin liners.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is a part of #WADiwali contest in association with Maharaja Whiteline.