Egg Macaroni is an easy recipe for a lazy Sunday breakfast. It could be prepared quickly without much effort. Instead of eggs, you may add chicken or mushrooms, and add more veggies like carrots and beans. Here is how to make it.
- Macaroni - 200 g
- Water as required
- Onion (finely chopped) -1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Tomato (finely chopped) - 1
- Oil - 3 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- Salt as required
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
- Pasta sauce - 3 tbsp
- Corriander leaves (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Boil water in a pan with salt as required and a tsp of oil.
- Add macaroni to the boiling water. Let it cook for 15 – 20 minutes until fully done.
- Once they are cooked perfectly, strain and keep under running cold water. Set it aside.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add scramble the eggs with salt as needed. Keep it aside.
- To the same pan, add more oil and saute the chopped onions.
- Once they turn light pink, add in the ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook until soft.
- Add little salt if required.
- Next add turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Now mix the cooked macaroni into this and mix well.
- Add the chopped coriander and pasta sauce.
- Add in the scrambled eggs too. Mix thoroughly.
- With the lid on, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Delicious egg macaroni is ready to be served.
You might also like