Making a healthy and hearty meal for your toddler can be a daunting task especially if you have a picky eater! The task becomes further challenging for a first-time-mom as you are always worried if you are giving the right nutrition to your child. And if you are a working mom like me, who has to rush to the kitchen the moment you are back from work to make dinner for your tot then you are definitely going to love making Easy Cheesy Egg Roll! This protein and carb loaded snack is nutritious and lip smacking. Not only my kid but my hubby loves it too! Easy Cheesy Egg Roll and Grilled Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich are always on my mind whenever I am on a rush for preparing a quick breakfast or supper. I am sure this recipe of Easy Cheesy Egg Roll would help you during time crunch as well, do read it and share with your friends as well:
Easy Cheesy Egg Roll
- Wheat flour chapati - 1
- Butter cube - 1 inch
- Egg - 1
- Cheese slice -1
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Ketchup (optional)
- Take a chapati made out of wheat flour.
- Take one egg and beat it until frothy.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Heat the chapati in butter, both side for 10 seconds.
- Pour the beaten egg on the chapati.
- Flip the chapati.
- Take a cheese slice ( any brand will do, I used Amul cheese slice).
- Make a roll once the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with Ketchup (optional).