This tea time Corn Bhel recipe is really mouth watering. Sweetness of corns balances the spiciness of bhel very well. This recipe was taught to me by my husband who had tasted some similar kind of thing in his office. I tried my own version inspired by that . Here is a simple yet tasty recipe of corn bhel.
- Frozen Corn kernels - 2 cups
- Onion chopped - 1 big
- Tomato chopped - 1
- Coriander leaves chopped - 2 tbsp
- Green chilly chopped - 2
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Chat masala - 1 tsp
- Black salt - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Spicy corn farsan - ½ cup
- Sev - ½ cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Thaw frozen corn kernels and cook in boiling water for 10 mins.
- Drain it and let it come down to room temperature.
- Now mix corn with onion, tomato, green chilly , salt and all masalas.
- Mix some coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Add corn farsan and sev nad mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and some more farsan.
- Note : I used thick sev . You can even use nylon sev. Ratlami thick sev are really spicy. So I used it.
You might also like