For me, Nariyal ke Ladoo is one of the easiest desserts that I can craft whenever I want. However, recently, when I made them, I felt like tweaking its recipe a little by adding oats as well as chocolate! And guess what, that idea paid me well! Coconut Chocolate Ladoo is a simple yet marvelous dessert prepared from oats, grated coconut, cashew powder, chocolate and more. Not only does it have an appealing taste but its texture is so pleasant and satiating that one feels like eating Coconut Chocolate Ladoo back to back. Before I say more about this dessert and kill the suspense for you, try it out this Diwali, here’s its simple recipe:
Coconut Chocolate Ladoo
- Oats – 1 cup (ground to fine powder)
- Coconut – 2 cups (grated)
- Powdered Sugar - according to your preferred sweetness
- Milk - ½ cup
- Cashew nut powder – 50 g
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp + 1tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1tbsp
- Liquid chocolate – for drizzling
- Chocolate – 2 tbsp (shredded )
- Make a smooth paste with oats powder, sugar, cocoa powder and grated coconut .
- Add milk if you required.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Put the mixture in the pan.
- Stir well on low flame .
- Add milk and cashew nut powder and mix well.
- After 3 minutes, add condensed milk.
- Stir till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan .
- Smear ghee on your palm and make naru or laddu.
- Place them on paper cups.
- Drizzle with liquid chocolate and garnish with shredded chocolate .
This recipe is a part of #WADiwali contest in association with Maharaja Whiteline.