I have already made Chocolate Fudge Sauce once but ironically, I never got time to make Chocolate Fudge. This weekend, I felt determined to try this chocolaty delight. According to me, Chocolate Fudge is one of the simplest and the easiest dessert that you could prepare! But, let me tell you, it tastes fantastic! Simply made by using dark chocolate, condensed milk, unsalted butter, cocoa powder and nuts, this is a dessert which hardly takes any time to get made. If you like desserts full of chocolate, then Chocolate Fudge is your game! Soft, gooey and slightly crunchy, it can be served on birthday parties as well as festive dinners. Here’s the recipe to make it.
- Dark chocolate - 1 and ½ cup ( Chopped )
- Condensed milk - ¾ cup
- Unsalted butter - 4 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tsp
- Drinking chocolate powder - 1 tsp
- Almonds and walnuts - ¼ cup ( Chopped ) plus ¼ cup more for sprinkling on top
- Take a baking tray and cover it with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients in a non stick pan and cook on medium heat.
- Stir it continuously.
- Stir until the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Transfer the mixture on the tray and spread uniformly.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of nuts on top and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Take out from refrigerator and cut into pieces.
- Store it in a jar ( you can store and eat it for more than 8 to 10 days ).