Chicken Hara Kabab….We love every kind of kabab since it is always healthier than its fried counterpart. Also it does taste better since it is marinated in all the spices for longer and it makes the meat succulent and tender. Adding to that it has the taste of charcoal if you grill it on an open fire. Its absolutely perfect to make during those rainy weekend evenings! Here is my version of the chicken Hara Kabab.
Chicken Hara Kabab
- Chicken boneless - ½ kg –cut into cubes
- Capsicum - 1 ( Cut into cubes )
- Onion-1 ( cut into cubes )
- Garlic - 4-5 cloves
- Ginger - 1”
- Green chillies - 3 (more if needed)
- Coriander leaves - 1 small bunch
- Peppercorns - 6-7
- Cinnamon -1 small piece
- Curds(thick) - 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Grind all the ingredients to a thick paste without adding water.
- The curds will help to grind.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the paste.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and keep aside for at least 30 mins.
- Put chicken and onion and capsicum into skewers and grill either on a charcoal grill or in the microwave oven using the grill setting for about total 20 mins.
- After 10 mins turn around the skewers and apply the remaining oil on the other side and grill again for another 10 mins.
- When the chicken browns on both sides it is ready to serve.
You might also like