Cheesy Pizza Omelette…If you feel like having a not so heavy breakfast, but still want to feel full, go for this soft and proteinaceous egg dish with a toast or two. This cheesy recipe was discovered by me. I love pizzas and this version of pizza came out very well. If you have kids who dislike eating eggs the normal way, try out this interesting recipe.
Cheesy Pizza Omelette
- Eggs - 4
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Pepper - ½ tsp
- Onion (diced) - 1
- Tomato (thinly sliced) - 1
- Red chilli (crushed) - 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese (grated) - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Take a bowl and whisk in the eggs.
- Add the milk and whisk again.
- Add salt, pepper, crushed chilli and onion. Mix well.
- Take a pan and add butter. When butter melts, add the prepared mixture.
- When it is half done, place the sliced tomatoes on top.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip carefully. Cook for another 2-3 minutes in low flame.
- Once done, serve hot with grated cheddar cheese on top.
You might also like