Sometimes we have some leftover breads in our fridge and we don’t want to throw or waste them. You can turn them into a interesting and delicious dish . This Bread ka Pulao is a perfect example of what you can make out of your leftover breads. It can be a wonderful breakfast or evening snack. This is a recipe that tastes good even with old bread. So friends try this recipe, hope you will like it. Here is how to make this.
Bread Ka Pulao
- Bread slices cut into small pieces - 6
- Peanut - 25 gm
- Medium sized onion finely chopped - 2
- Medium sized tomato finely chopped - 1
- Green chilli finely chopped - 2
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Refined oil - 3 tbsp
- Sugar - 1tbsp
- Salt to taste.
- Take oil in a wok. Make it hot.
- Add all the peanuts, fry till they are light brown color. Take them out and keep it aside.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves into the remaining oil. Let it splutter.
- Then add chopped onion, green chilies, fry till they become transparent.
- Add salt. Keep stirring.
- Next add chopped tomatoes.
- When it cooks perfectly add sugar.
- Then add small bread pieces.
- Mix gently everything.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Taste salt.
- Turn the heat off.
- Now your healthy and delicious Bread ka Pulao is ready to eat.
- Garnish with peanuts.
You might also like