Making smoothies like Strawberry Colada Smoothie and Oats Banana Cinnamon Smoothie is so easy that I often whisk them up for breakfast. My kiddo likes sipping them anytime throughout the day and I love them even more. Whenever seasonal fruits are available, I ensure to make exotic smoothies as well. Mango Vanilla Smoothie is a must for us every summer and apples are available in abundance these days, I am serving my family Apple Dates Smoothie every day this season! Shake up apple, seedless dates, curd, milk, cinnamon. and ice cubes and your yummy Apple Dates Smoothie is ready to be savoured. Keep a batch of apples ready this week because creamy, yummilicious is going to get served on repeats. Here’s its recipe for your reference:
Apple Dates Smoothie
- Apple - ¾ cup ( peeled and chopped )
- Seedless dates - 3 tbsp ( Chopped )
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Milk - ¾ cup
- Ice cubes - ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
- Mint spring to garnish
- Blend chopped apples with dates and curd.
- Add milk and blend again into a smooth consistency.
- Add in ice cubes and cinnamon powder and blend again.
- Pour in glasses and serve immediately garnished with mint leaves.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of dates according to your taste.