The most delicious way to enjoy any rolls is in it’s dip. This Thai Mango Dipping sauce is a unique dish and a must try recipe during mango season. This dip will sure bring all the crowd to the table in any party. The Thai flavors of red chilies and soy sauce along with peanuts and the sweetness of mangoes will make your taste buds explode! It’s a perfect dip for your spring rolls. Here is how to make it.
Thai Mango Dipping Sauce
- Ripe mango - 1
- Fresh red chili (Thai chilies) – add more if you like more spice - 1
- Brown sugar - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce - ¼ tsp
- Roasted peanuts - 1 tsp
- Fresh Thai basil - 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Rice vinegar - ½ tsp
- Remove skin on mangoes and cut the pulp into small cubes.
- Puree it in blend and keep aside.
- In a food processor put all the ingredients mentioned under the list “For Thai mango dipping sauce” and pulse it.
- Add the mango puree and pulse again.
- Remove into a small dipping bowl and keep aside.
- Serve it with spring roll or starters
You might also like