Coconut Mango Cooler is one of my favourite drinks as I am a big fan of coconuts. However, most of us are big lovers of the tender coconut flesh as well. I personally like tender coconut flesh so much that I make delicious milkshakes out of it. Tender Coconut Milkshake is one of the best drinks which can be made from tender coconut flesh. This drink is very refreshing and quick to make! I suggest that you use only “tender” coconut flesh for preparing it. I have not used cardamom or any other flavors or dry fruits since I wanted to retain the natural flavour of coconut. If you are not willing to use sugar, then you can go for honey or jaggery for preparing Tender Coconut Milkshake. Here’s how to make Tender Coconut Milkshake:
Tender Coconut Milkshake
- Tender coconut flesh /meat - 1 cup (chopped)
- Tender coconut flesh - 2 spoons (chopped) (for garnishing)
- Boiled and chilled milk: 3 cups
- Sugar: for taste. (approximately 6 Spoons, since chilled milk is used here)
- Dry fruits (chopped)
- Cardamom powder
- Blend tender coconut flesh with sugar, cardamom powder(optional) and milk.
- Adjust the consistency by adding some more milk (If required)
- Garnish with dry fruits and chopped tender coconut.
- Serve chilled.