Starters play a significant role in parties and all occasions . Keeping this in mind I am sharing this recipe. Tangy potato fry is a delicious and crunchy starter. It can be served as a starter or a side with roti and rice. This wonderful veggie starter is well liked by non vegetarian as well. Here how to make this recipe.
Tangy Potato Fry
- Refined oil - 2 tbsp
- Medium sized potato peeled and cut in shapes of finger - 2
- Big sized onion shredded - 1
- Dry red chilli - 1
- Soya sauce - 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Smear a bit of salt and chilli powder on the potatoes. Keep aside.
- Add oil in a wok, once hot add potatoes and fry them for 4 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Add dry red chilli and shredded onion into the remaining oil. Do not allow onions to brown. Cook until the onions are translucent and soft. Add fried potatoes in it. Fry for another 4 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Add Soya sauce and mix it well with the potatoes. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- It should be crispy on out side but soft from inside. Now your tangy potato fry is ready to serve.