This spicy tangy Mango Chilli Chutney is a combination of raw mango skin, few pieces of mango, coriander, mint leaves, garlic and green chillies. To give a more tangy taste and to retain the color, I have added lemon juice. This chutney can be used in sandwiches, and can be served with pakoras. Here is how to make it.
Tangy Mango Chilli Chutney
- Raw mango skin - 1
- Raw mango pieces - 4-5
- Green chillies - 4-5
- Garlic cloves - 3-4
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander chopped - 1 cup
- Add all the ingredients ina grinder.
- Grind to make a smooth chutney.
- Add little water if required.
- Serve with pakoras, vada or use as sandwich spread.