Making Pizza at home, is not new for me. After preparing it from scratch at my home, now, I do not like eating ready made pizzas. Also, I even like creating fusion dishes like Pizzadilla which is a sizzling combination of pizzas and quesadillas. To take things to another level, on my son’s interesting request, I made Pizza Rava Idli. Pizza Rava Idli brings the soothing flavours of pizza sauce, veggies and idli mix to the table. Steaming hot Pizza Rava Idli makes you feel like you are eating pizza in a bite and idli with another. You may serve it for breakfast with your choice of chutney anytime! Read its simple recipe and make it soon:
Pizza Rava Idli
- Semolina / Sooji - 2 cup
- Buttermilk - 2 cup
- Pizza sauce - 3 tbsp
- Oregano - 1 and ½ tsp
- Red chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
- Olives - ¼ cup
- Carrot - 3 tbsp ( Finely chopped )
- Green bell pepper - ¼ cup
- Mozzarella cheese - ¼ cup ( Grated )
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients ( except baking soda ) and keep all side for 15 min
- After 15 min, add baking soda and mix well.
- Grease the idli molud and pour the batter as we do for idli.
- Steam it for 10 min ( 5 min on high flame and 5 min on low flame ).
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a part of WATeaTimeSnacks recipe contest in collaboration with Typhoo Tea.