Nothing can be more refreshing than a glass of some chilled coolers sipped after a tiring day at work. When your children come home tired from school or after playing, you can prepare this chilled Pineapple Banana Smoothie for them. Pineapple Banana Smoothie just as Oats Banana Cinnamon Smoothie provides instant energy as it is full of these nutritious fruits which are really good for digestion. Also, milk and curd are full of calcium and protein. Hence, Pineapple Banana Smoothie is a complete balanced drink in itself. What are you waiting for? Just note down the recipe and make it for your littles ones as an accompaniment with breakfast or for supper:
Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Fresh Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Banana small - 2
- Milk - ½ cup
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 3-4 tbsp or as per taste
- Water for consistency
- Ice cubes : 10
- In a blender, add chopped banana and pineapple juice.
- Blend it and then add milk, curd, honey and ice cubes.
- Blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Add water according to required consistency.
- Pour it into glasses and serve chilled.