Instant snacks come to your rescue like nothing else! When your kids get sudden hunger pangs or guests visit you within a short notice, snacks such as Perfect Summer Fruit Salad, Corn Cheese Toast turn out quite easily! Pepper Bread Cups are also one of those snacks/appetizers that can be prepared on the go. Filled with paneer and bell pepper, Pepper Bread Cups are baked to perfection and turn finger licking! Apart from that, Pepper Bread Cups have a crisp texture whereas the filling is tender and sizzling because of the use of bell pepper and paneer. Try this amazing snack during high tea or just as a munchy and cherish this recipe in your collection. Here’s how to make Pepper Bread Cups:
Pepper Bread Cups
- White Bread slices - 6 ( preferably refrigerated)
- Paneer - ½ cup
- 1 small onion chopped
- ½ cup red and green bell pepper
- Green chillies optional
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- Oil 1tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 2tbsp
- Take a rolling pin and flatten the bread slices.
- Now apply extra virgin olive oil on both sides.
- You can use butter too.
- Now take 1tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add onion.
- Saute for 30 sec and add bell pepper and paneer.
- Let it cook.
- Now add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Now for final assembly align the bread pieces in the muffin try.
- Fill it with the paneer filling, almost one big spoonful in each.
- Spread cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 min or until the cups are crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a part of WATeaTimeSnacks recipe contest in collaboration with Typhoo Tea.