Paneer Paratha..This yummy recipe is derived from the authentic aloo parantha recipe with some tweaks. It is super delicious and a great way to make kids have paneer if they dislike them otherwise. Here is how to make it.
- Wheat flour - 2 and ½ cups
- Paneer - 200 g
- Salt as needed
- Green chilli (finely chopped) - 1
- Red chilli powder - ¾ tsp
- Corriander leaves (finely chopped) - 1-2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Ghee/Oil as required
- Knead together wheat flour, salt and water to form a dough as we prepare for chapathis.
- Next prepare the filling.
- For this grate paneer and keep aside.
- Then add chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and a pinch of salt to paneer.
- Mix them well.
- Now take a portion of the dough and roll out to the size of a puri. Place 2-3 tbsp of the paneer filling inside and bring together the sides to close it to form a ball.
- Now roll out carefully with the filling inside, to the size of parantha.
- Heat a tawa and place the rolled out parantha on it.
- When one side is cooked, flip and drizzle ghee or oil over it.
- Apply ghee to the other side also.
- Serve hot with fresh curd.
You might also like