Naan tastes superb with Vegetable Jalfrezi but recently I thought of stuffing the Naans and making something tasty out of it! Paneer Naan just like the regular Naan is made of Maida and is stuffed with the delicious mixture of paneer and then served with a serving of butter. Paneer Naan definitely fits into those last mile dinner plans and if you do not have any veggies to complement it, even then it can be eaten alone! The spiced paneer and onion stuffing makes Paneer Naan both sizzling and tempting. Do prepare Paneer Naan soon and relish it with a dollop of butter, read its recipe:
- Maida- 1 cup
- Curd- 2 Tbsp
- Chopped onion -1
- Green chilly -1
- Red chilly Powder- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee or Butter
- Chopped coriander.
- Take Maida, curd and water in a bowl.
- Kneed them to make smooth dough. Give rest for 10 min.
- Grate Paneer in a bowl, add chopped onion ,green chilly,coriander,salt and red chilly powder. Mix well.
- Divide the dough into small equal balls.
- Roll out each into a small round, place 2 tsp of paneer filling and spread them on half side of round. Now turn half side of round on it,seal it properly.
- Heat tawa and place naan on it and cook from both sides.
- Now remove naan from tawa and spread butter or ghee on it and serve hot.