Oats and peanuts are very good for health. Oats are considered to be good for regulating blood sugar levels. Diabetic patients can also have Oats and Peanuts Ladoo as a rare sweet . I used peanuts and sesame seeds to give it a crunch. Your kids will love it and it is much better than having those synthetic sweets that are full of colour and are loaded with sugar. Just as eating Oats and Peanuts Ladoo makes you feel good, sipping on Oats Banana Cinnamon Smoothie makes you feel salubrious as well. Now, whenever you have those sweet tooth pangs, you know that Oats and Peanuts Ladoo would save your day, right? Get going and read its recipe:
Oats and Peanuts Ladoo
- Rolled Oats - ½ cup
- Black sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
- Peanuts - ¼ cup
- Jaggery - ½ cup grated
- Cardamom powder - ½ tsp
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Dry roast oats, sesame seeds and peanuts separately
- Remove the skin of peanuts.
- Grind oats and peanuts along with jaggery into a coarse mixture.
- Remove into a bowl and add cardamom powder, roasted sesame seeds and ghee into
- Mix nicely with hand and try to make balls out of it when it is still warm.
- Let the ladoos set for some time and then store it in air tight containers.