The other day, it was heavily raining and I felt like eating something piping hot but I was bored of all the pakoda jazz. So, instead of those usual aloo vadas and pakodas, I thought of making Noodle Sago Cutlets. Therefore, I soaked some Sabudana and by the tea time it got all set and ready to pair with some noodles for making Noodle Sago Cutlets. My in-laws are from Indore and it is famous for Sabudana Vadas. I thought of giving it some unique twist by adding some noodles to it. It was a super duper hit combination. Those crispy noodles tasted amazing with soft sago. Everybody liked it. Try making Noodle Sago Cutlets and relish them in this wonderful season! Here’s its recipe:
Noodle Sago Cutlets
- Noodles - 100gm ( Boiled )
- Sabudana - ½ cup ( Soaked in 1 cup water for 3-4 hours )
- Potatoes - 1 cup ( Boiled and mashed )
- Bread slices - 2 ( Slightly moistened )
- Green chillies - 3 ( chopped )
- Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp ( chopped )
- Roasted Peanuts - ½ cup ( crushed )
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Mix together noodles, sabudana, potatoes, bread slices, cumin powder, garam masala, green chillies, red chilly powder, coriander leaves, crushed peanuts and salt.
- Shape it into desired cutlet shapes.
- I made them into cylindrical shapes.
- Fry it in hot oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney