Indian festivals are not complete without the serving of countless sweets and desserts. Usually, the meals served during all our festivals are scrumptious, elaborate and heavy on the stomach, hence a light, quick sweet or dessert seems ideal for serving post the festive lunch or dinner. For me, Nariyal Ladoo fits perfectly in the bracket of quick to make sweets. Prepared using readily available ingredients such as condensed milk, grated coconut and chopped dryfruits, Nariyal Ladoo can be eaten whenever you want and they can be served as a dessert as well. If you are willing to invest some more time then Nariyal Ki Barfi is a good option for making a sweet as well! But, trust me, Nariyal Ladoo are just as delicious and would save you a lot of time during all the festive hustle. Follow this easy guide for preparing Nariyal Ladoo within minutes:
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - ½ cup ( I used Narwal Ka Burada that is available in any grocery store )
- Grated coconut for coating - ½ cup
- Finely chopped dry fruits
- Heat a non stick pan and add condensed milk in it.
- When the condensed milk is heated and little bubbles arise, add ½ cup grated coconut in it.
- Mix the coconut well and cook it till it start to leave the sides of the pan.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Let the mixture cool down and then add dry fruits and mix well.
- Take the grated coconut for coating in a plate.
- Make small balls from the coconut and condensed milk mixture and coat them in the grated coconut.
- The ladoos are ready to serve.