I love making homemade ice creams but trying this Mango Swirl Cheese and Cookies Ice Cream inspired by the idea of cheesecake on Pinterest was an awesome delicious experience. As the King of Fruits is ruling almost all over the world right now, why not try this delicious eggless, no churn, no machine easy to make everyone’s favourite Mango Ice Cream. Swirl with fresh mango puree and chunks of vanilla cookies, homemade ice cream without machine couldn’t be easier. Here is how to make it.
Mango Swirl Cheese and Cookies Ice Cream
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 14 oz
- Softened Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
- Mango chunks - 2 cups
- Sugar - 3 tbsp (optional)
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Vanilla cream cookies - 1 cup crushed
- Make puree of mangoes, sugar and lemon juice and then chill in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Using an electric whisk, add condensed milk and 1 tsp vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in another tsp of vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in crushed Vanilla cream cookies.
- Spread half of this mixture into a pan.
- Spoon chilled mango puree over the whipped mixture.
- Layer with remaining cream mixture, spreading evenly.
- Top it with remaining mango puree.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the mango mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
You might also like
This Recipe is in Collaboration with Tecnora