Sandwich can be filling and any time snack, and how good it will be if it can be Mango sandwich ? I never knew, this can be so yummy till I prepared it ! All the flavours blend so well and I have used whole wheat bread to make it more healthy. Here is how to make it.
- For Filling
- Alphonso mango pieces - 1 cup
- Chopped boiled potato ½ cup
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Finely chopped medium sized tomato -1 (Discard the pulp and take only slices)
- Finely chopped bell pepper -1 (can use red and yellow bell pepper as well, I have used green)
- Few mint leaves finely chopped
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli flakes - ¼ tsp
- For sandwich:
- Whole wheat bread - 16 slices
- Butter to smear on bread slices
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for filling and keep ready.
- Take slices of bread and cut all the brown edges.
- Apply butter on all the slices of bread on both sides.
- Take a slice of bread and fill in the filling and cover it with another slice.
- Make sandwiches in a sandwich maker. Serve hot.
You might also like