Egg Fried Rice is a quick to make recipe which is perfect to make when you have leftover steamed rice. It is perfect to pack for lunch box or a quick weeknight dinner when paired with some Chinese style gravy. Here is how to make it.
Egg Fried Rice
- Cooked Basmati Rice - 3 cups
- Eggs - 4
- Onion - 1 medium
- Green chilly - 5 to 6 slit into half
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Roasted cashews - 10 crushed
- Coriander - hand full chopped finely.
- Salt - as per taste
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Saute onions and chilly till it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute till it's raw smell goes.
- Simmer the flame and add 4 eggs and mix it well.
- Let it cook for 3 to 4 mins in medium flame.
- Add ghee to basmati rice mix it and add the rice to egg mixture and mix it properly.
- Add coriander, close the lid and sim the flame and cook it for 5 mins.
- Enjoy your Quick lunch.
You might also like