Coriander Naan….Whenever we go to restaurants, always love to eat Naan. Just think how wonderful it would be, if you could make this at home. For this you do not even need microwave or any kind of oven. It is so simple that you can make it anytime. So here is how to make this Naan.
You might also like
- Maida (refined flour) - 450gm
- Curd - 8 tbsp
- Normal butter - 3 tbsp
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - ⅛ tsp
- Dry Yeast - 1 and1/2 tbs
- Coriander leaf finely chopped - 1 bunch
- Oil - 4 tbs
- Water to make the dough.
- Take one medium sized bowl. Sieve the flour and baking powder. Add salt sugar, soda, butter, Curd. Mix it well.
- In this add chopped coriander.
- In a small bowl take little warm water add dry yeast powder. Keep for 2 minutes. Then stir well with a spoon. Now add this to the Maida. Mix all ingredients properly. Add water and make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough. Keep it in a warm place for about 2 hour to ferment properly.
- Now you will find that dough becomes soft and fermented.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal balls.
- Roll out each ball in a oblong shape.
- Keep the Tawa on gas.
- Fry this Naan like a paratha. You could use butter also for fry.
- Now your mouth watering simple Coriander Naan ready to eat. Serve hot.