Coriander Aloo…I tried this recipe for the first time as I saw one of my friend used chicken to make Coriander chicken. So I just thought why not try making it a vegetarian dish so that all the vegetarian people can try it out. So here is my coriander potato which can be enjoyed with Roti, Paratha or Dal Rice.
- Potatoes long sliced - 5-6
- Oil for frying
- Fresh coriander chopped - 2 cups
- Curry leaves chopped - ½ cup
- Green chillies chopped - 2 tsp
- Jeera - ½ tsp
- Dhaniya powder - 1 tsp
- Amchoor powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of turmeric
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Ginger paste ( optional) - 1 tsp
- Cut long slices of potatoes and deep fry it.
- Then in a pan add oil fry jeera.
- Add chopped green chillies and fry well.
- Add chopped curry leaves, mix well.
- Add chopped coriander mix well.
- Add the potatoes mix well.
- Add salt, dhaniya powder, turmeric powder , amchoor powder and mix well.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- This can be eaten with roti, dal , rice.
You might also like