Pancakes work out well for a quick, wholesome breakfast and you can savour it with for a snack as well. I have tried its healthier variations such as Whole Wheat Honey Pancakes with Flax Seeds and Banana Poppy Seeds Pancake. Though my kid liked them but he wanted me to try out something different and more decadent this time. And, guess what, I ended up making Chocolate Pancakes for him. For making its batter, I have used all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, egg and a pinch of salt. Warm, fluffy, cocoa rich Chocolate Pancakes, make you feel all calm and carefree. They can be served along with chocolate chips, granulated sugar, and fresh fruits. Rush to the kitchen and prepare yummilicious Chocolate Pancakes soon!
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar (powdered) - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Water - as needed
- Adding water little by little, blend together all ingredients, to form a smooth batter without any lumps.
- It should be neither too thick not too watery.
- Heat a pan and pour 1 scoop of the batter, let it flatten by its own.
- Flip and cook both the sides.
- Drizzle some granulated sugar and choco chips/ fresh fruits before serving.