Chocolate Mango Jugalbandi sounds Funny! I have named it this because its a good mix of chocolate and creamy mango pulp. A must try recipe in summers when you are in mood to skip the dinner, its a satisfactory dessert. Here is how to make it.
Chocolate Mango Jugalbandi
- Bourbon Biscuits - (8 to 10 pieces)
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp ( you can add more to make the batter little wet)
- Fresh cream - 200 ml
- Mango pulp - half cup (1 mango is enough)
- Castor sugar - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate bar or compound - half cup
- First take a bowl and add biscuits in it by crushing them or you can grind them also.
- Add sugar also and grind it with the biscuit powder.
- Now add condensed milk and milk slowly.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a pan add cream in it and add chocolate bar in the cream.
- Wait for a boil, mix it again so that the chocolate should melt properly.
- Let it cool a little bit.
- Take the chocolate cream and mix with crushed biscuits.
- Pour the mix in the moulds and keep in fridge for 30 minutes to 45 minutes (till it gets chilled)
- Now take mango pulp add castor sugar and rest of the cream (100 ml) in it.
- Mix it well by whisking it and keep in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Now take the moulds and pour the mango creamy pulp on the top of chocolate biscuit mix.
- Again set in fridge for 10 to 20 minutes to serve it chilled.
You might also like
This recipe is in collaboration with Tecnora.