Chilli Paneer is a Indo Chinese snack which can be served among parties as a starter snack or as a side dish with Fried rice. It is liked by most people due to its tempting texture. Here is the recipe of Chilli Paneer.
- Paneer - 500gm.
- Maida - 1 Cup
- Capsicum - 2 cut into Pcs.
- Onion - 2 cut into slices
- Tomato Ketchup -1 Cup.
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilly - 2 Tsp
- Vinegar -1 Tbsp
- Chili Sauce -1 ½ Tbsp
- Sugar-2 Tsp
- Cut Paneer into rectangle pieces.
- Make thick batter of Maida, water, salt and red chilly powder.
- Heat oil in a Pan. Dip Paneer into Batter and deep fry it.
- Take another pan and put 1Tbsp oil.
- Add Capsicum, Onion and sauté till Onion becomes transparent.
- Add Paneer, Tomato Ketchup, Chili Sauce, Vinegar, Salt and Red Chili Powder.
- Cook 3-4min and Serve Hot.