Kabab come handy when an elaborate meal has to be served to the guests or when none of the umpteen snack ideas just click, right? Though Shalgam ke Kebab and Chana Dal Kebab taste really wonderful, non-vegetarian food fans would actually drool right from the mention of Chicken Kabab. Crafted using minced chicken, potatoes, spices and lil bit of creativity, Chicken Kabab steers conversations as well weaves life long memories. You can relish Chicken Kabab as it is with green chutney or if you like then you can even wrap them with veggies, cheese, tortillas and savour them in a whole new way. Do read this recipe and make Chicken Kabab soon:
- Mince Chicken - 250 g
- Potatoes - 1 cup ( boiled, peeled and grated )
- Onion - 1 ( Grated )
- Green chilli - 1 ( Minced )
- Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves - ¼ cup ( chopped )
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Chat masala - 1 tsp
- Gram flour (Besan) - ⅛ cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mix onion and green chillies in a bowl.
- Add mince chicken, grated potatoes, ginger garlic paste, crumbs, gram flour, coriander leaves and all the spices in a bowl.
- Mix well with clean hands.
- Let it sit for about half an hour for the flavours to blend.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and pour a little oil.
- Heat it.
- Make small balls with the dough and flatten them a bit and put it in the pan.
- Shallow fry it.
- Turn upside down to fry the other side.
- Serve it with green chutney and enjoy.
This recipe is a part of WATeaTimeSnacks recipe contest in collaboration with Typhoo Tea.