Carrot Halwa/GAJAR KA HALWA There is no need of any introduction to this dessert as it is one of the famous and all time favorite dessert for all indians. Kids will like it more because of the color. Here is how to make it.
- Sweet Carrots - 4 finely grated
- Milk - 750 ml
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 4 tbsp
- Cashew nuts - 10 split
- Almonds - 3 chop into thin layers
- Raisins - 1 tbsp
- Heat a pan with one tbsp of ghee.
- Add finely grated carrots and roast for 5 mins.
- Add Milk and let it cook in medium flame until milk become khova.
- Add sugar and let it cook it will moisture is gone.
- Meanwhile take a small pan and add remaining 2 tbsp ghee.
- Roast Cashew, raisins, chopped almonds in ghee.
- Transfer the carrot halwa into serving plate.
- Decorate with roasted nuts.
You might also like